Join me for the second annual photo adventure at Pico Bonito Lodge in Honduras, June 16-22nd, 2017. Tropical rain-forest: birds, mammals, reptiles, butterflies, flowers, fish, etc. Wildlife, macro, and landscape. Point and Shoot friendly instruction with daily critique and learning sessions.
- 6 nights at The Lodge at Pico Bonito.
- All meals, w/one soft drink per meal.
- Bi-lingual Guide throughout.
- Round Trip San Pedro Sula Airport Transfers.
We will plan each day’s photo adventure around target images and the weather. We want a mix of birds, mammals, reptiles, butterflies, flowers, and landscapes. Trips may include.
- One night hike for owls/amphibians, etc.
- Unlimited Guided Photography of Lodge Property/Pico Bonito National Park. (all of the above)
- Guided Snorkeling/Boating/Photography Day Cayos Cochinos Marine Reserve. (landscapes, underwater photography)
- Morning Guided Photography/Wildlife watching Cuero y Salado Wildlife Refuge. (landscapes, mammals, birds, butterflies)
- Guided Photography Rio Santiago Nature Resort. (hummingbirds, waterfall, other birds and mammals)
- Guided Photography Lancetilla Botanical Gardens. (birds, flowers, plants, landscapes, butterflies.)
- All taxes, gratuities included
Very Special Point and Shoot Nature Photographer Package Rates June, 25-July 1, 2016:
Per person double occupancy: $1,800.00 US. Per person single occupancy: $2,300.00 US.
Contact email@example.com to register.
Contact Steve Ingraham: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on the trip itself. 🙂
For complete report on the 2016 trip, see Point and Shoot Nature Photography Adventure in Honduras.